Saturday, July 26, 2008

Preschool Sign-Ups

Warm, friendly learning environment, focuses on phonemic awareness, science, math, social skills, reading, and more. For children ages 4-5.

Schedule: Monday and Wednesday mornings beginning Wednesday, September 2008, 8:45-11:30am

Tuition: $95 month, plus $45 supply fee due at enrollment to hold your child’s place.

I graduated from Arizona State University in Elem. Education and have two years kindergarten experience and three years experience teaching in-home preschool. I have three young children of my own and love teaching children and helping them learn and grow.

I am only taking 6 children and enrollment ends August 11th, so please contact me immediately for more information or to set up an interview. Thank You.

E-mail nelsonfamily44@verizon.net

No comments: